On Monday, February 1, 2016 Marshall County Schools will begin 2016-2017 Pre-K registration for children who turn 4 years old by September 1, 2016.
If you wish to enroll your child in Pre-K, please call the school in your area to make an appointment and pick-up a registration packet or request an application packet be mailed to you.
For Pre-K sites in the Moundsville area including the Marshall County Day Care, please call McNinch Primary to register. If you live in the Limestone, Sand Hill or Sherrard area, call Hilltop Elementary to register.
You will bring the completed packet to your registration appointment. Appointments will be made on a first come, first serve basis.
Placements will be announced periodically as registrations are completed.
WV Pre-K Programs are free for any child who turns 4 prior to September 1.
More information can be found at the link below.
Glen Dale Elementary:
(304) 843-4427 DATE OF SCREENING: February 25, 2016
(304) 843-4431 DATE OF SCREENING: February 29/March 1, 2016
Washington Lands Elementary:
(304) 843-4420 DATE OF SCREENING: March 3, 2016
(304) 232-8640 DATE OF SCREENING: March 10, 2016
Center McMechen Elementary:
(304) 232-6530 DATE OF SCREENING: March 17, 2016
(304) 686-3305 DATE OF SCREENING: March 24, 2016
Contact Hilltop Elementary